IMMERSIVE Terms of Service
This is a contract (“Terms”) between you and SHORTHAND PTY LTD trading as IMMERSIVE (“Immersive”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), which applies when you use the application provided by IMMERSIVE (the “IMMERSIVE application”, “our application”, “application”).
This is a legally binding agreement (so you better read everything below).
You own the rights to the content you publish with Immersive. We have no claim or ownership over any of your content. Why would we, it is your stuff.
You should be aware though that by publishing your content using our application, you are solely responsible for your content.
We do not wish to, nor will we ever sell your content to third parties without your explicit permission.
By publishing using our application, you agree that others will view your content.
We do not approve your content, but we do reserve the right to refuse to permit you to use our application if in our opinion it is not appropriate that you use our application to publish your content (the “no bad stuff rule”).
You can un-publish and delete your content at any time.
We do not backup copies of content on our servers. You acknowledge that if you delete your content, it will be permanently unrecoverable.
You are entirely responsible for all content you publish using our application and assume all risks associated with it, including anyone else’s reliance on its accuracy, or claims relating to stuff you have promised, intellectual property or other legal rights. By publishing, you warrant that you own or have the necessary rights to publish the content using our application, and that doing so doesn’t conflict with any other licenses you’ve granted or other licences that have been granted to You.
Our application is covered by copyright and we take that very seriously. All rights are reserved (the “don’t mess with our stuff” rule).
Your story is yours, and you can do whatever you want with your content (for example, publish it somewhere else), however you are not under any circumstance permitted to duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of our HTML/CSS, JavaScipt, logos, or visual design elements without express written permission from Us unless otherwise permitted by law.
We can at any time change these Terms without your permission.
No children are permitted use the application. If you are under 13, stop now - you’re not allowed to use Immersive. Go outside and see what the sun looks like.
Using other people’s stuff
If you use other people’s applications (Twitter and Facebook or others), you agree to abide by their terms as well as ours.
Legal Stuff You Really Need To Know (Yawn Yawn)
1. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE IMMERSIVE APPLICATION AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
2. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE IMEMRSIVE APPLICATION. FOR EXAMPLE, WE CERTAINLY DO NOT WARRANT THAT (I) THE APPLICATION WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS EXPECTATIONS OR NEEDS, (II) THE APPLICATION WILL BE ABSOLUTELY SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR (III) ANY ERRORS IN THE IMMERSIVE APPLICATION WILL BE FIXED IN A TIMELY MANNER.
3. YOU AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF IMMERSIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF A SUBSTITUTE APPLICATION RESULTING FROM ANY DATA, INFORMATION OR APPLICATIONS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE APPLICATION; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE APPLICATION; (V) OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE IMMERSIVE APPLICATION.
4. OUR FAILURE TO EXERCISE OR ENFORCE ANY RIGHT OR PROVISION OF THESE TERMS SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT RIGHT OR PROVISION.
6. BEFORE WE START ARGUING ABOUT ANYTHING BEST YOU CONTACT US. WE ARE LOVERS NOT FIGHTERS.
We’d love to hear your questions, concerns, and feedback about this policy. If you have any suggestions for us, feel free to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.